Wand end

Got a problem with your Dyson? Ask for help here.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Wand end

Post by ukap »

My machine is the animal (purple-grey-red). DC17

The part I need is the red (rubber-plastic?) cap that attaches to the top of the wand & is approx 2” long. My brushes and accessories do not fit on the wand (too loose) without this cap.

Dyson do not sell this replacement alone, I would have to buy the whole wand assembly.
I only need this one end piece.

Anyone know where I can buy this??
Post Reply