Switch to full style
Not sure which Dyson is best for you? Ask here.
Post a reply

Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:43 am

I am looking to replace my corded canister vacuum cleaner with a cordless, stick-type vacuum. My residence has both carpeted and tiled flooring. Very little dirt is tracked into the apartment; however, MUCH cat hair is shed in the apartment. I am looking for thoughts/recommendations for this type of vacuum. In browsing the web, the Dyson V8 Animal and the Dyson V7 and V8 Absolute seem to have good reviews. Has anyone had experience with either of these? Or any others thought to be good?
Thank you.

Re: Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:02 am

Pantailly wrote:I am looking to replace my corded canister vacuum cleaner with a cordless, stick-type vacuum. My residence has both carpeted and tiled flooring. Very little dirt is tracked into the apartment; however, MUCH cat hair is shed in the apartment. I am looking for thoughts/recommendations for this type of vacuum. In browsing the web, the Dyson V8 Animal and the Dyson V7 and V8 https://thehomedweller.com/irobot-roomba-805-review/ Absolute seem to have good reviews. Has anyone had experience with either of these? Or any others thought to be good?
Thank you.

Any advices?
Post a reply