Switch to full style
Got a problem with your Dyson? Ask for help here.
Post a reply

DC34 Animal - Docking Station Dock or Wall Mount Bracket

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

I have just purchased a DC34 Animal and wish to store it on a wall bracket which charges and would like to store some of the tools on the mount as well.
I can only find a Wall Mount Bracket Part No. 918765-01, but does not appear to store any tools.

I can find a Docking Station Dock Part No: 922117-01, which looks like it will suite me better, but I can not find it on the Dyson site, only on eBay.
Does anyone have any knowledge whether the Docking Station would fit/charge a DC34 Animal.
I have asked Dyson, but they were vague and recommended the Wall Mount Bracket - possible only because they only sell that product now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Rich

Re: DC34 Animal - Docking Station Dock or Wall Mount Bracket

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi Rich,

Saw this on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DYSON-DC30-DC31-DC34-Vacuum-Cleaner-DOCK-STATION-SERVICE-ASSEMBLY-922117-01-/170723749942 which does state that it fits the DC34. I think all the Dyson handhelds are the same shape anyway. This doesn't include the charger but I'm not sure whether you can use your standard charger to charge it while it's in the dock - I would have thought so.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks Onion, when you say that the dock doesn't include a charger, do you know if it includes a socket which can accommodate the charger plug so that the unit is charged while in the dock, without having to fiddle and plug the charger cable in separately.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Well that's what I wasn't sure of yesterday but I have since found out that it does do exactly as you say.
Post a reply