Best Dyson vacuum for my needs?
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Best Dyson vacuum for my needs?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm 

Hi there,

I hope some of you can offer advice about which Dyson model I should get.

I live in America but I was planning on ordering my Dyson online so there shouldn't be any restrictions on which model I can get.

I have 1 cat that SHEDS AND SHEDS everywhere. I'm ALLERGIC to my cat's DANDER but it's kept under control by allergy medication...

My 1 bedroom apartment is about 1000 square feet and all hardwood (no carpeting).

I basically want a top of the line vacuum for my cat's shedding and my allergy to dander.

Maybe some of the Dyson experts here can help me out? :)

I was initially torn between the DC24 and DC25, but then learned there are a TON more models, which made me even more confused. I don't want the MINIMAL model for my needs, but something a little extra for in case I move to a larger apartment/house with possible carpeting.

Post subject: Re: Best Dyson vacuum for my needs?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 pm 

Dyson model: DC25
Hey!

I would seriously go for the DC41! You wont be dissapointed> Its a massive improvement on the DC25 (which is a great machine) If they would launch it here in the UK i would have it. Period.

If you have any questions about it give me a shout and ill do my nest to help!

Keep us updated! :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:01 pm 

Dyson model: DC14
jade wrote:
Hi there,

I live in America but I was planning on ordering my Dyson online so there shouldn't be any restrictions on which model I can get.

I have 1 cat that SHEDS AND SHEDS everywhere. I'm ALLERGIC to my cat's DANDER but it's kept under control by allergy medication...

My 1 bedroom apartment is about 1000 square feet and all hardwood (no carpeting).

I basically want a top of the line vacuum for my cat's shedding and my allergy to dander.

I was initially torn between the DC24 and DC25, but then learned there are a TON more models, which made me even more confused. I don't want the MINIMAL model for my needs, but something a little extra for in case I move to a larger apartment/house with possible carpeting.

Out of those two the DC25 multifloor is a good choice...Being that you have all hardwood floors...And since you live in an apartment, chances are that at some point you will probably move on to another...that may have carpet, and with the all floors you will have the power to clean it too with carpet...Usualy you can pick up some accessories to help with the cat dander, such as a dyson power brush...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:03 pm 

Dyson model: DC33 & DC07
allclean wrote:
jade wrote:
Hi there,

Out of those two the DC25 multifloor is a good choice...Being that you have all hardwood floors...And since you live in an apartment, chances are that at some point you will probably move on to another...that may have carpet, and with the all floors you will have the power to clean it too with carpet...Usualy you can pick up some accessories to help with the cat dander, such as a dyson power brush...

...Which comes free when you buy the animal version.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]