I have fixed a few Dysons lately
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: I have fixed a few Dysons lately
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:37 pm 

Dyson model: ANIMAL
Dear Mr. Dyson

I have fixed a few Dysons lately boy I'm glad I never bought a new one they all have bad design faults.? 1 the motors over heat and burn out because there is no overheat protection that works ? 2 Dirt capacity is small? 3 Some models the HEPA filters are hidden and hard to replace ? 4 The wheels fall off ? 5 The plastic parts mark very easily.? 5 The attachments are not universal you need all kinds of adapters to use them all ? 6 What you see on the out side i.e cyclones has nothing to do with the inside its all show and no go more to make it look good ? 7 stand on or pull the hose and it breaks or the clips snap ? 8 The latest models with no filters there a joke I have cleaned a few and there is dust all way through the motor to the out side venting ? 9 Who ever designed these machines is being way over paid ? 10 Some are hard to empty with out dust going every were ? 11 plastic parts break easily ? 12 Pet hair models clog ?13 there is no way to control the suction most other machines do , buy venting or motor speed ? 14 Big ball wont' even get over its own power lead or rug without rolling over or getting stuck on it ? 15 You can't carry a lot of attachments with you on the machine there is no were to store them ? 16 Dyson vacuums are noisy compared to most other brands? Mr Dyson get your act together ? If cars had this many faults they would have to be recalled ? :o

The idea is good but the end result ?

EFFICIENCY 1200w = Heat Noise & Friction 300w = Actual Sucking Power ? Which is about average for a 1500w vacuum
Sincerely Mark Allen These are just a few main faults?

Buy the way Mr Dyson you did not invent the cyclone its been used in vacuums , air filters , separators ,In industry etc. for 100s of years. So why are they so expensive , parts to ? A lot of faults I think for a so called top of the range vacuum ? :shock:

All New Dyson Cinetic Big Ball™ barrel vacuums:

Hygienically eject the dirt ? Door still fails some times ,result dust every were.
Now you can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button.

Have large capacity ? Still has a small capacity.
33% bigger than the previous generation of Dyson Cinetic™ barrel vacuums.

Have a long-reach hose, wand and cable ? Same length as the old ones
The vacuum's cable, hose and wand provide a total reach of more than 10 mettres

Have extra tools ? but to use older ones you need to buy all sorts of adapters.
All Dyson vacuums come with Dyson engineered tools for cleaning hard to reach places around the home.

Have no extra costs ? Except when you extra tools like small turbine , dog hair remover tool , mattress tool ,etc.
Dyson Cinetic™ vacuums don’t use bags and have no filters to maintain, so there aren't any extra costs.

Come with a 2 year guarantee ? You will need it !
All Dyson upright and barrel vacuums come with a 2 year guarantee – parts and labour.

Post subject: Re: I have fixed a few Dysons lately
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 pm 

Dyson model: dc25
Morning, just couple of things .
#1. Mr dyson doesn't read this .
#2. That's a lot of writing, I take it you don't get out much
#3.to find this many problems you probably repair them for a living so it pays for them to have faults.
#4. This forum ( in my opinion) is to help each other , it's not a pissing competition to see who can find the most faults.
#5. So be greatful they aren't perfect so you can put a couple of £/€/$ in your back pocket

Post subject: Re: I have fixed a few Dysons lately
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:16 am 

Dyson model: ANIMAL
Mr dyson doesn't read this ? Well He or some one in the Dyson company should read this forum or arn't they interested in what there customers want and say about there products? :shock:

If I was running a large company I would like all the feedback I could get? :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]